Individuals who are considered for the program, but do not meet the basic admission criteria listed below will be excluded from participation in the program. Some of these exclusionary criteria may be determined during the assessment process.
• 17 years of age or younger
• No primary Mental Health Diagnosis
• Do not meet the programs eligibility requirements based on their characteristics and needs as outlined in the programs procedures.
• IQ of 49 or below
• Individual is immobile (unable to transfer), unable to eat or drink without assistance and those who lack fine motor skills
• History of physical or violent behavior and may pose a threat to the physical safety to peers, self, or staff
• History of arson
• Extensive history of sexual offenses